Monday, August 9, 2010

Scott Pilgrim vs. The Expendables? Decisions, Decisions ... [Movies]

Scott Pilgrim vs. the World (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack)VS The Expendables: Original Motion Picture Soundtrack

This is a battle my inner child has been waiting to see.  Testosterone overload or gamer shenanigans.  Guns, Guns, Guns or Fun, Fun, Fun.  A movie that has all the heroes of action from past and present or one that is a comic book/video game come to life.  I'm movie hopping, sorry, this has to be done, I doubt I'll get a chance to see both of them if I don't and I don't want to wait for either on video.  But, what if I had to make a choice, right now, this moment... Like my wife were to say, 
"Baby, pick one or we're going to watch, Eat, Pray, Love"

Although, I'm impressed with all that I've seen with Scott Pilgrim, deep down... In my heart (Best cry ever reference) ... I've been waiting for this movie.  I don't know if ya'll remember, Last Action Hero with Arnold Schwarzenegger, there was this scene where the kid is trying to convince Arnold he's a movie star.  He take him to a video store and what do they see... Just watch the clip.


As a kid I thought that was gonna be as close as we get to seeing them working together on screen.  Now, I know the Gov'ner ain't shooting school buses full of terrorists or running in the jungle covered in camo or mud. But, just watching them talk on screen is going to have the kid in me tear up and that will be enough.

So, sorry Scott Pilgrim fans ... Expendables get the W from me...
But, if Machete was coming out this weekend too... I'd have to go see Eat, Pray, Love. F&%k It!

Let us know which you're going to be seeing in otherwords...
Are You A Fan of Expendables?
Or
Are You A Fan of Scott Pilgrim?



No comments:

Post a Comment