Monday, June 14, 2010

No bets on Jonah Hex. [Jonah Hex]

I'm not a fan.  Nothing in these trailers are catching me.  I like Josh Brolin as an actor (dope in W. & No Country for Old Men) but Jonah Hex isn't worth ruining a good run.  Is it me or are they putting a lot of emphasis on Meagan Fox than they are on the actual story.  Not to mention they are making me feel like its a corny movie.  I don't want a story like that being wasted on sex puns and guns.  Lets make the characters shine and then everything else will fall into place.  Especially when it comes to movies that are based on comic books, this is where they succeed.  Anytime a movie is about to come out and if its based on a comic book, I try to explain it to my wife in ways that she can relate and understand, so she will go with me to see it.  I know that if I can't explain a movie twitter-style (140 characters or less) she's not going to see it.  Correct me if I'm wrong women drive up sales. Period.  Not ticket sales, not album sales... sales.  Needless to say I'm not going to see Jonah Hex because the trailers are corny and the Mrs. will not tolerate hearing me complain how Meagan Fox has no a**.  I'm not watching it, maybe on Netflix. I'm not a Fan.  We'll see if enough people recommend it, in the meanwhile, Are You A Fan Yet?

No comments:

Post a Comment