Monday, June 21, 2010

Whats the verdict on Conviction! [Movie Trailer]

First off lets get the fact that Sam Rockwell is a slept on actor out of the way.  I remember when i first saw him in the Green Mile and he was killing it as the crazy inmate, then, I turn around and watched this movie he starred in called Moon.  In it he was a man who had the job of harvesting rocks (which in the future is earths new source of energy) ... alone... on the moon.  Cast Away + 2001: a Space Odyssey = Moon.  Imagine that.  The man has range and the trailer for CONVICTION shows it.  I'm excited to see this movie because its been a while since I've seen a true story that doesn't feel familiar like The Blind Side does.  I'm a fan of this trailer because of the cast and the story feels unique.  The fact its based on a true story adds a whole new dimension to the potential this movie has.  Are You A Fan Yet?


No comments:

Post a Comment